Using Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology, this adapter super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps with compatible devices. Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
In the Package
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- INext-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 1.3 Ghz
- ISelectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- IBroadcom® TurboQAM™ technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- ISpecially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
- AC Adapter
- Dipole Antenna x 3
- Gigabit Network Cable
- External magnetic antenna base
- Warranty card
- Wireless LAN Adapter
||802.11 b/g/n/ac : downlink up to 1300Mbps, uplink up to 1300Mbps (20/40/80MHz)
||3 x R SMA Antenna and External Antennae
||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK
||Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
|MCM Part #:||831-3409|
|Asus Part #:||PCE-AC68|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|