The RT-N16 router has enough bandwidth and processing power to simultaneously handle file transfers and downloads, video streaming, games and VoIP calls. Advanced MIMO technology makes it all possible.
- Share All-In-One Printer printing and scanning functions wirelessly for multiple user simultaneously without buying a printer server. Easy installation! Just run the “ASUS Network Printer Setup” program and follow the instructions.
- Download Master, a unique technology found in ASUS wireless solutions, features several innovations to simplify the download process. Turn the RT-N16 router into a wireless storage center by attaching an external hard drive via USB 2.0. Download Master runs independent to the computer system, which means it takes up zero computing resource.
- HTTP, FTP, BT (BitTorrent) download protocols can be download automatically from the internet. You can keep downloading even when PC is off.
- Supports up to 300,000 sessions for P2P download with super speed, allows more users and clients to connect to internet and ensures an ultra-stable network connection.
- Simplified Setup Process- Press the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button to easily set up a secure and protected wireless network.
- AiDisk- Access and share your local disk everywhere! To share media content with friends, just open the browser, type in your DDNS address (ex. ftp://YourName.asuscomm.com )
||WAN x 1, LAN x 4 RJ-45 for 10/100/1000 Base T
Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto cross-over function(MDI-X)
||3 x external antenna
||USB2.0 x 2
|DC Power Adapter
||AC input: 100V ~ 240V(50~60HZ)
DC output: 12V with max. 1.25A current
||8.5" x 63.7" x 1.59" mm
||2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz
||802.11n Draft: up to 300Mbps ;
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps;
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
||n mode: 15.8~19.5dBm
g mode: 15.5~16.5dBm
b mode: 15.8~19.5dBm
||at 54Mbps data rate
||Supports 64/128-bit WEP
Radius with 802.1x
||EZQoS (Easy Quality of Service): Allow multiple network activities (FTP, Game, P2P) to work smoothly at the same time.
DHCP Server: Supports up to 253 IP addresses; Changeable DHCP lease time, IP pool, domain name; Static mapped IP
Web-based administration: Support IE 5.5 or later, Firefox 188.8.131.52 or later; Managed from LAN and Internet; Password Setting
System Event Log
Firmware Upgrade: Web Interface, Bootloader
Save/Restore Configuration File
||Automatic IP ,Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
||Firewall: NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), intrusion detection including logging
Logging: Dropped packet, security event, Syslog
Filtering: Port, IP packet, URL keyword, MAC address
|MCM Part #:||831-2512|
|Asus Part #:||RT-N16|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|