Due to their large size, all Stadium Horn Loudspeakers are shipped via motor freight, directly from Atlas Sound.
Power Rating 250 Watts (53V) RMS
Frequency Response 75Hz - 14.5 kHz (±5dB)
Driver Type LF: (1) 15" cast frame woofer. HF 1" compression driver with titanium diaphragm
Dispersion: 90° x 40°
Sensitivity: 104dB SPL (70Hz to 17kHz 1/3 octave bands)
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Height: 20 1/2" (52.07 cm)
Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
Depth: 31" (78.74 cm)
Weight: 100 lbs (45.4 kgs)
- (3) Forged eyebolts also included for suspended installation
- 250 Watts power handling
- 8-ohm nominal system impedance (70.7 volt operation via optional Atlas Sound model AF140 transformer)
- Constant Directivity design offers controlled coverage of 90° horizontal by 40° vertical (2kHz octave band)
- Driver compliment includes 15" cast frame woofer with a concentrically mounted 1" exit compression driver coupled to a 90°H x 40°V HF horn
- Easy, weather resistant connection via a parallel 4-pole terminal block connector
- Efficiency rating of 104dB (1 Watt/1 Meter)
- Full range frequency response of 80 Hz to 15 kHz (± 5dB)
- Heavy duty stainless steel mounting bracket (included) allows for easy installation to most any flat surface
- Maximum output of 128dB (Rated Power @ 1M)
Atlas AH Series Stadium Loudspeakers
This complete series of Stadium Horn Speakers offer the most often requested coverage patterns while providing excellent intelligibility for the most challenging environments including large auditoriums, sport fields. Their high efficiency rating and wide frequency response make these the perfect choice for high-energy music playback at sporting events and extended range speech reinforcement for large venues. With a complete family of 8", 12", and 15" 2-way systems, designers can select models for required SPL with the peace of mind that all units will provide outstanding pattern control.
90° (H) x 90° (V) models are suggested for shorter loudspeaker–to–listener distances and/or wider coverage requirements such as bleacher seating where the speaker may be in close proximity to the crowd.
65° (H) x 65° (V) square coverage pattern models are perfect for down-firing applications including convention centers.
90° (H) x 40° (V) models work well when longer speaker–to–listener distances require a tighter vertical coverage pattern.
The 15" models offer an even tighter pattern of 50° (H) x 40° (V). This is ideal when mounted atop football field press boxes and aimed at the visitor side, used in conjunction with wider coverage pattern models covering the home side bleachers.
|MCM Part #:||555-10020|
|Atlas Sound Part #:||AH9040S|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|