Note: Due to their large size, all Stadium Horn Loudspeakers are shipped via motor freight, directly from Atlas Sound.
- High efficiency rating and high power capacity
- 8ohm and 70V compatibility
- 12" cast frame woofer
- Concentrically mounted 1" compression driver
- Included mounting bracket for attachment to flat surfaces
- UV resistant, steel reinforced, injection molded fiberglass enclosures
- Multiple stainless steel mesh screens to protect from weather and pest damage
- Heavy–duty stainless steel mounting brackets
- Three dropforge eyebolts are included for overhead suspension
- Highly efficient internal passive crossover network ensures proper transition between the two drivers
- Light pole mounting accessories from Allen Products are also available via special order, contact MCM Technical Support for details
Atlas AH Series Stadium Loudspeakers
- Power capacity: 200W RMS
- Sensitivity: 101dB (W/M)
- Frequency response: 80Hz~15KHz
- Impedance: 8ohm
- Transformer taps: 7.5W, 15W, 30W and 60W
- Dimensions: 25.7" (H) x 22.1" (W) x 22.6" (D)
- Weight: 136 lbs.
This complete series of Stadium Horn Speakers
offer the most often requested coverage patterns while providing excellent intelligibility for the most challenging environments including large auditoriums, sport fields. Their high efficiency rating and wide frequency response make these the perfect choice for high-energy music playback at sporting events and extended range speech reinforcement for large venues. With a complete family of 8", 12", and 15" 2-way systems, designers can select models for required SPL with the peace of mind that all units will provide outstanding pattern control.
90° (H) x 90° (V)
models are suggested for shorter loudspeaker–to–listener distances and/or wider coverage requirements such as bleacher seating where the speaker may be in close proximity to the crowd.
65° (H) x 65° (V)
square coverage pattern models are perfect for down-firing applications including convention centers.
90° (H) x 40° (V)
models work well when longer speaker–to–listener distances require a tighter vertical coverage pattern.
The 15" models offer an even tighter pattern of 50° (H) x 40° (V)
. This is ideal when mounted atop football field press boxes and aimed at the visitor side, used in conjunction with wider coverage pattern models covering the home side bleachers.