The loudspeaker component matches the performance of other legendary Atlas Sound Strategy Series models. High quality construction 1" voice coil 4" coaxial cone type driver includes polypropylene cone with a butyl rubber surround. The 19mm coaxially mounted tweeter is constructed of PEI. High sensitivity means less power may be required to achieve the desired SPL. This loudspeaker is factory assembled to an optimally tuned & ported deep drawn enclosure and includes a specially designed 16 watt low saturation 70.7V/100V transformer. A convenient front mounted selector switch allows tap selection without the need to remove the speaker from the ceiling. This switch also includes a transformer bypass setting for 8Ω direct coupled operation.
- The FAP42T is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications
- Extended low frequency response from the 285 cubic inch optimally tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure
- Easy installation in drop tile or sheetrock ceilings via included C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8 ohm direct coupled operation
- Unique "trap door" input section allows for through conduit runs with rigid or flex conduit
- 4 Pole detachable "phoenix" style connector allows easy pre-wiring and is convenient for daisy chaining additional Strategy full range speakers or subwoofers
- "Press fit" grilles blend better into contemporary architecture
- Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintan low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
|MCM Part #:||555-6760|
|Atlas Sound Part #:||FAP42T|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|