The PA702 includes a unique mounting pole installation process via a sealed hole incorporated into the chassis design. Simply install the projector mounting pole, align the amplifier chassis with the 1½" mounting tube, and clamp the unit at the desired height above the projector mount, then install the projector as normal. As a side benefit, the chassis “hole” mounting system provides the necessary security to help deter theft.
One unique feature of this unit is the current sensing turn on mode. An unswitched accessory outlet is provided on the rear of the amplifier, allowing direct connection of the projectors power cord. When the projector is powered on and the current increases, the amplifier senses this and automatically switches on. Additionally, conventional source audio detect is also available for auto-power-on mode if the application warrants. Both sensing current, audio level and off–delay are adjustable.
Output is a strong 70 watts x 2 from the efficient rail tracking Class A/B and switch mode power supply technology.
The slim profile chassis is also designed to work in a rack mount configuration. An optional rack mount kit (special order) allows single or dual mounting of the PA702 in a 1RU high rack configuration.
- 70W x 2 channel output
- Current sense turn-on
- Audio sense turn-on
- Balanced phoenix style inputs
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs
- Front panel status LED’s
- Recessed screwdriver adjustable tone and level controls.
- Power output: 70W RMS x 2 channels, with 1% THD
- Frequency response: 30Hz ~ 20 KHz +/-3dB (full range mode)
- Frequency response: 100Hz ~ 20 KHz +/-3dB (hi-pass filter engaged)
- AC turn on trigger: 1 ~ 350mA adjustable
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" (H) x 8-1/2" (W) x 11-1/2" (D)
- UL Listed/Standard 60065-ROHS 2006 Compliant
- Atlas Model #PA702