2 Channel Mixer for Guitar and Vocal
By Audiopipe (AQM-1200XLR)
MCM Part #555-27765
2 Channel Guitar - Singer - Mixing Console
The Audio Pipe AQM1200XLR is a Professional-grade mixer which is ideal for the DJ or Musician on the go. This unit can be used as a signal combiner with unlimited mixing and combining possibilities. This unit also features a built in equalizer as well as a headphone input. The various inputs include 1/4", XLR & 2 x RCA inputs.
- Frequency range: 20Hz-22KHz
- THD: =0.05%
- S/N ratio: 80dB (A weighted)
- Equalizer: Bass range: ±15dB/80Hz; High range: ±15dB/12KHz
- Headphone impedance: =16?
- USB interface: USB1.1 compatible, 16-Bit Delta-Sigma, 44.1KHz Sampling rates; 48KHz max
- Phantom power: +48V
- Power Supply: Via USB port (5V/500mA) of the computer or via power supply unit provided and connected to AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 100x45x135mm
- Weight: 430g
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface: Windows 2000, XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher
|MCM Part #:||555-27765|
|Audiopipe Part #:||AQM-1200XLR|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|