This handheld NTSC Pattern Generator is powered by a 9 volt battery or AC adapter providing NTSC color bars, crosshatch, dot, staircase, circle, center cross, windows, and a full range of color raster patterns. The outputs available are composite video via RCA connector, a RF output BNC connector, or an S Video mini-DIN output. Signals can be produced as an interlaced or progressive scanning mode.
- Portable NTSC Pattern Generator with RF, S-video, composite video
- Video patterns: Color bars (white, yellow, cyan, green, magenta, red, blue and black), crosshatch, dot, staircase, circle, raster (white, e, raster (white, red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta and black), window, center cross
- Interlaced or progressive scanning system
- Composite video: 1.2V p-p into 75ohm
- S-video: Chrominance output: 0.75V p-p into 75ohm, luminance plus sync output: 1V p-p into 75ohm
- RF output: CH3 (61.25MHz) crystal controlled
- Sound: 1KHz audio tone
- Power requirements: One 9V battery (included) or AC adapter (not included)
|MCM Part #:||73-926|
|B&K Precision Part #:||1211E|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|