The 8540 DC electronic load is a very compact, economically priced instrument that is at home on both the bench and the production floor. Though this is an instrument in a small package, it can reliably test a 5 volt power supply to 30 amps and do it continuously. The load can operate in CC, CV or CR mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time, making it well suited to test a variety of DC power sources.
- Operates between 0-60 VDC, 1 mA-30 A (150 W maximum)
- Easy operation
- Bright, easy-to-read display
- Very compact and light weight
- Two current ranges: 3 A (1 mA resolution) and 30 A (10 mA resolution)
- Constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR) and constant voltage (CV) operation
- Over-current and over-voltage protection
- Short mode to simulate shorts
- Save up to 400 instrument settings
|MCM Part #:||73-1225|
|B&K Precision Part #:||8540|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|