The projects that this pen allows you to do are virtually endless! Everything from simple repair work to intricate prototyping, this pen can do it all!
Though this paint pen may appear to be your standard paint pen, but the paint it applies is electrically conductive. The paint is non-toxic, solvent free, and water soluble. The paint is easily removed with soap and water for easy cleanup. This pen contains 10 ml of paint.
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Connect batteries, LEDs and other components
- Great for attaching components and for PCB repair
- Can be used as a cold solder and wire paint
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
|MCM Part #:||83-17222|
|Bare Conductive Part #:||SKU-0001|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|