Paint can be rather bland and unimpressive - but every once in a while something happens that electrifies the painting world. We think this non-toxic, electrically conductive paint is the happiest little addition to paint since Bob Ross.
This paint may look ordinary, it's anything but. Apply the paint on paper, wood, or other surface using an ordinary brush and when it dries it becomes electrically conductive! Electric Paint is perfect for creating and illustrating circuits, making sensors, or expanding the capabilities of your Bare Conductive Touch Board
. Electric Paint is completely non-toxic, solvent free, and water soluble. It can be removed with soap and water for easy cleanup. One jar contains 50ml of paint that can be used for a multitude of projects.
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Connect batteries, LEDs and other components
- Great for attaching components and for PCB repair
- Can be used as a cold solder and wire paint
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
|MCM Part #:||83-17223|
|Bare Conductive Part #:||SKU-0209|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|