8" Beam Mount loudspeaker System
The BB2 is a complete, beam mount loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C10PAX - 8" O.D. dual cone loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet, TBLU - 5W-25/70V transformer, BR8WS - round, studded baffle and two (2) beam clamps attached to a round, steel backbox.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity – 95 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 102 dB SPL, 5W/ 1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65Hz - 17kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 90° Included Angle, -6 dB / 2 kHz, half space
- Transformer – 25/70V 5W-5 tap Color Coded Leads (5W, 2.5W, 1.25W, 0.63W, 0.31W)
|MCM Part #:||555-27710|
|Quam Part #:||BB2|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|