Shop all BeagleBone Black accessories
The BeagleBone Black uses Linux-kernel based operating systems. The Beaglebone has one feature that other boards do not. 4GB of onboard memory with Debian Linux preinstalled. No messing around with microSD cards or confusing imaging programs. The Beaglebone will literally boot up out of the box.
- Processor: 1Ghz Arm&trade Cortex-A8 (AM335x)
- USB: One USB 2.0 Port
- Ethernet: 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Video Output: Micro HDMI
- Sound: L/R Stereo
- Memory: 4GB eMMC onboard and expandable microSD slot
- Operating System: Debian Linux or use microSD slot for other Operating Systems
- GPIO: 2x 46 pin headers- 2x I2C, 5x UART, I2S, SPI, CAN, 66x 3.3V GPIO, 7x ADC
BeagleBone Black Board
BeagleBone Black Case
Blank Sandisk 8gb Class 10 microSD card
7 Port Powered USB Hub
- 2 piece tool-less design snaps together
- Two GPIO slots designed for accessing GPIO ports
(We upgraded from the 4 Port to a 7 Port powered hub
Slim HDMI Micro -D Cable
Wireless Wifi Adapter
- LCD Monitor or Television with one HDMI input (Board can be run headless after initial setup)(not included)
- USB Keyboard (Minimum) or USB Keyboard and USB Mouse (not included)
BeagleBone Black Videos
Introduction to Beaglebone Black
Using the GPIO
MCM warrants that the BeagleBone Black will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of MCM's shipment of the Raspberry pi to you, the Customer. In the event of a defect covered by this limited warranty, MCM will, at its option and free of charge to Customer, repair, replace or refund the purchase price paid. MCM MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL ONLY BE IN EFFECT DURING THE 12 MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD PROVIDED HEREUNDER. MCM'S LIABILITY ON ANY WARRANTY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID. MCM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUES, SALES, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR USE.
What does this limited warranty NOT cover?
MCM has no obligation to repair, replace, or provide refunds in the following instances:
- If the alleged defect arises because Customer has altered or repaired the BeagleBone Black without the prior written consent or authorization of MCM;
- If Customer did not follow any applicable instructions for proper storage, usage, or maintenance of the BeagleBone Black
- If Customer has failed to notify MCM of any defect where the defect should have been reasonably apparent on inspection; or
- If Customer fails to notify MCM of the defect within 12 months of MCM's shipment of BeagleBone Black to Customer.
This limited warranty does not cover the cost of shipping the defective BeagleBone Black to MCM Electronics for repair, or the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Raspberry pi to you.
How to return BeagleBone Black to MCM to receive warranty service:
- Call (1-877-626-3532) or e-mail the Customer Service Department and request an RA (Return Authorization) number, which will be valid for 30 days.
- Place the original package inside another shipping carton, along with a copy of your invoice and a brief explanation of why the original merchandise is being returned. Do not mark on the original container or use as a shipping carton.
- Print the RA number legibly on the outside of the outer shipping carton in bold, visible letters.
- Download the return authorization form (.pdf, 14kb)
- Send the package to:
405 South Pioneer Blvd
Springboro, OH 45066-3001
Note: Certain products classified as "ORM-D" require special packaging and shipping procedures. If you are unsure of how to handle these items, please contact your freight carrier for information.
|MCM Part #:||83-16417RK|
|Beagleboard Part #:||83-16417RK|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|