The B-1 also gives you a switchable -10dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulence.
- Professional 1" large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Pressure gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered single-diaphragm capsule
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and incredible musicality
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra-low noise level with transformerless FET input circuitry
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- +48 V phantom powered
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
|MCM Part #:||35-2655|
|Behringer Part #:||B-1|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|