Studio Condenser Microphone
The C-1 is a cardioid condenser microphone designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
- Professional, large-diaphragm, condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
|MCM Part #:||35-3115|
|Behringer Part #:||C1/B|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|