Matched Studio Condenser Microphones
The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection. C-2 mics contain ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry that can handle extreme dynamics with a maximum sound pressure level of 136 dB. So even if the featured performer at your next recording session or live show happens to be a revved-up jet engine, this workhorse mic will not distort!
The C-2 mics not only sound great, they come packed with custom stand adapters, windscreens, a stereo bar for mounting both mics in stereo alignment, and a transport case.
- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pair—perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|MCM Part #:||35-2670|
|Behringer Part #:||C2/B|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|