Compressor / Limiter Effects Pedal
Dynamics play an important role in music. They help to convey emotion, whether it’s a sultry blues solo or the unrelenting gallop of unfettered metal. But uncontrolled dynamics can take all your best intentions and turn them into mush. That’s where compression comes in, softening loud sounds and boosting low signal levels to keep everything more uniform. So, a compressor’s main job is to make every note the same volume.
- Kick ass with a powerful, percussive sound on your clean guitar and melt steel alloy when playing lead with ultimate sustain
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- "Smoothes out" volume peaks and provides endless sustain with ultra-stable dynamics
- Dedicated Sustain, Level and Attack time controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|MCM Part #:||555-24075|
|Behringer Part #:||CL9|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|