Microprocessor-Controlled 8-in-1 Cable Tester
The CT200 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (¼", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB. Choose from 3 diagnostic modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT200 can check for continuity, intermittent or shorted connections, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment’s notice.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
|MCM Part #:||555-27805|
|Behringer Part #:||CT200|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|