Ultra-High Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz Loudspeaker Management System
With the DCX2496LE you get 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs on servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors and four different mono and stereo output operating modes in just one rack space. Superb high-end Cirrus Logic* 24-bit/96 kHz AD and DA converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an incredible dynamic range.
- 4 high-quality expander/gate channels
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Extremely short attack time (<10 µsec) to capture ultra-high speed signals such as drums
- Parametric side chain filter with monitor function
- Independent Hold and Release controls for flexible envelope shaping
- Maximum attenuation 80 dB
- FlexLink system for ultimate master/slave configurations
- Dedicated “Traffic light” Threshold and Gain Reduction LED indicators
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Channels: 2
- Presets - User: 60
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Analog Outputs: 6 x XLR
- Rack Space: 1U
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 8.5" x 19"
- Weight: 9.26 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-27835|
|Behringer Part #:||DCX2496LE|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|