One Smart Solution
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ1000 automatically and “intelligently” locates up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to “destroy” feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the “Set-and-Forget” default setting, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation
The Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically to eliminate the slightest hint of feedback, without you having to do anything at all. It just doesn’t get much easier than that! If you prefer a more “hands-on” approach, the Manual Mode allows you to program up to 24 fully parametric filters (with frequency, bandwidth and gain controls) to optimize your sound to the room’s acoustics.
The FBQ1000 is the quick and easy way to protect yourself and your audience from live sound’s #1 enemy—feedback! Plus it’s rack-mountable and ultra-affordable. With the FBQ1000's various modes, you can master virtually any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool. A single FBQ1000 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix.
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors