Audiophile 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer
The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 is an ultra-musical 31-band stereo graphic equalizer that offers maximum performance and flexibility in both live and studio applications. The FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer. Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel, protect your sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics.
- Professional 31-band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality illuminated 45 mm faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- Extremely rugged all-metal chassis ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|MCM Part #:||555-10950|
|Behringer Part #:||FBQ6200HD|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|