Put A Little Tube In Your Tone
The MIC100 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC100 is great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, it can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two cool vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC100. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources.
- Ideally suited for use with high end studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- +48V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long
|MCM Part #:||555-14665|
|Behringer Part #:||MIC100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|