High-Density 3000-Watt Power Amplifier
iNUKE Series power amplifiers pack massive amounts of output power into exceptionally lightweight, rack-mountable packages. Revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures these feather-light powerhouses will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Front panel controls and indicators provide system vital signs at a glance. All channels feature positive-detent gain controls with signal and clip LEDs. The rear panel includes combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any balanced or unbalanced line source. Twist-lock speaker connections (compatible with Speakeon
) sockets are provided to ensure positive power transfer. Other selectors in include dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes, selectable active crossover and limiter.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Weighs less than 8 lbs.
- 1500W x 2CH into 2ohm
- 880W x 2CH into 4ohms
- 3000W x 1CH (bridged mode) into 4ohm
|MCM Part #:||555-13670|
|Behringer Part #:||NU3000DSP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|