16-Input Ultra-Low Noise Line Mixer
The RX1602 is an incredibly versatile 16-channel line mixer that works perfectly for monitoring multi-track recording projects, submixing multiple keyboards, sub-mixing samplers or mixing a small live set-up (for example, one keyboard and one microphone preamp). Its simple interface and intuitive features make it an invaluable addition to any recording enthusiast’s or live performer’s gear arsenal.
- Extremely flexible keyboard and multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer, level translator, FX return sub-mixer etc.
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra low-noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function “mute” button per section with additional “clip” indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-digit LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4' TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|MCM Part #:||555-10710|
|Behringer Part #:||RX1602|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|