The adjustable mic preamp, with switchable +48V phantom power and Ultra-Low Noise technology, guarantees noise-free, ultra-musical sound. You can choose professional studio (+4 dB) or microphone output level, so the FBQ100 can be directly connected to the mic input of a recording device. Virtually any type of signal can be connected and converted.
Delay lines are required to compensate for time variations resulting from speaker positioning in large venues. The FBQ100’s delay can be adjusted in meters, feet or milliseconds. The maximum delay time of 2.5 seconds corresponds to a distance of 850 meters. Combining several FBQ100s with the optional rack-mount kit puts a complete professional loudspeaker management system at your fingertips.
- High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48 V phantom power
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
|MCM Part #:||555-15500|
|Behringer Part #:||SHARK FBQ100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|