Bi-Amped Reference Studio Monitors with USB Input
By Behringer (STUDIO 50USB)
MCM Part #555-27800
You Save: $75.00 (33 %)
High-Resolution, 150-Watt Bi-Amped Reference Studio Monitors with USB Input (pair)
Sold in Pairs
Whether you are creating music or simply enjoying it, you want a serious speaker with accurate sound. The STUDIO 50USB’s ultra-linear, 150-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional USB and analog connectivity in a bi-amped, 2-way speaker configuration, providing the perfect sonic upgrade for any audio or video application.
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for superior audio reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofers with deformation-resistant cone for ultimate bass response
- Advanced waveguide technology provides ultimate sound dispersion and extremely large "sweet spot"
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
- Powered Monitors: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Woofer Size: 5"
- Woofer Material: Kevlar
- Tweeter Size: 1"
- Tweeter Material: Silk
- Power Handling: 100W
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
|MCM Part #:||555-27800|
|Behringer Part #:||STUDIO 50USB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|