The UCG102 is a USB interface that, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via a 1/4" input jack. A built-in USB cable then sends signal directly to your computer, where the amazing included software package simulates guitar amps and stomp boxes, in addition to tracking your latest masterpiece. It has a 1/4" headphone jack and PHONES volume dial so you can monitor your performance as you record, a CLIP LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a HI/LO level selector.
- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Enjoy immediate access to Guitar Combos from Native Instruments—the leading authentic guitar amp and stomp box modeling software—now including VST, AU and RTAS plugin versions
- Create Music Now! Incredibly powerful energyXT2 Compact music production software and Audacity editing software—both with full portability on all PC, Mac or Linux computers
- Directly works with your PC or Mac computer—ultra-low latency ASIO driver for PC audio optimization included
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Guitar Combos with variable-speed file playback function for MP3, WAV, AIFF audio files—perfect for easy learning and practicing—tuner and metronome function
- Powered via USB—no additional power supply required
|MCM Part #:||555-12490|
|Behringer Part #:||UCG102|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|