Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer
The “Big Daddy” of the USB Series, the X2442USB provides ten state-of-the-art, XENYX-powered mic inputs, four stereo channels, four aux-sends and four stereo aux-returns, and our easy to use “one knob” compressors on each of the mono channels. Other exclusive features include four subgroups for mixing flexibility, main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters) and eight direct-outs and sub-outs for analog recording purposes.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Ten state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Eight studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- Four aux sends per channel: Two pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, two post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Four subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|MCM Part #:||555-10730|
|Behringer Part #:||X2442USB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|