Outdoor Laser Yard Spotlight
By Blisslight (RED-BLISSLIGHTS-PB-R)
MCM Part #58-17735
You Save: $169.01 (85 %)
Light up your life in an instant with Bliss LED spotlights
Become an instant light designer with BlissLights! Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, they're great for everyday use and add that extra magic during the Holiday season that will "wow" you and your friends.
Light Spright, Light Spright--turn on the magical outdoor lights! Save time and energy on outdoor decorations, thanks to the laser and holographic technology of this light projector. Thousands of pinpoints of light resemble traditional holiday rope lights. Simply plug in the Spright and point it in the right direction for a festive touch to your holiday home! From BlissLights.
- A unique lighting experience that projects thousands of static pin-points of Red Light that is perfect for a "fire fly" effect in your garden, pool, house or gazebo
- It can also create a truly unique holiday display that will amaze you and your neighbors
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Also ideal for projecting thousands of stars onto the ceiling of bedrooms, dining rooms or home theaters
- 30' x 30' coverage or about the size of 2 two-car garages
- Replaces 4 standard landscape lights or hundreds of feet of rope lighting
- More efficient than LED technology
- Uses an average of just 3 watts in temps above 55° F (8 watts in temps below 55° F)
- Includes timer: Cycle On: 6 Hours/Day; Cycle Off: 18 Hours/Day
- Laser Classifications: Class 2
- Maximum Laser Power (Single Beam): Less than 1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm (Red)
- Laser Optics: Single source holographic optical element
- Power consumption: Up to 8W
- Power Input: 110/120V
- Unit Dimensions: 13 x 4 x 5-inches (H x W x D with stake, approximate)
- Projector Light
- AC Adapter/Transformer (Input: 120VAC, 60Hz, Output: 12VAC, 1000mA,12W)
- Timer (Input: 12VAC, 1A, Output: 12VAC, 1A)
- User's Guide
CAUTION – Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
This laser product is certified as a CLASS 2 laser product to the requirements of the
US Federal Laser Product Performance Standard (FLPPS) contained in the
regulations in 21 CFR Subchapter J. Class 2 laser products can be hazardous when
Avoid direct viewing of Class 2 laser energy. For reference the FLPPS requirements
for demonstration laser products like laser pointers are limited to Class 2 levels of
laser energy. This product uses diffractive optics to scatter the beam energy. This
scattering effect causes the energy concentration to drop below the exposure limits
for momentary or accidental viewing at a relatively short distance from the laser
aperture. As similar with all bright light sources, when you operate this device in
unsupervised general public areas, it is recommended that up close access to the
BlissLight be restricted or prevented.
This laser display device incorporates a Class 2 laser system which, by itself, may be
hazardous. However, this laser display device incorporates a protective housing and
diffractive holographic optics in the machine design such that there is no exposure or
human access to laser radiation during operation or maintenance above the Class 2
limits. Each individual laser beam power is under 1mw which is less than a standard
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE shall attempts be made to open the protective
housing or operate the device if the aperture windows are damaged.
All service to this laser display device requiring the protective housing to be opened
and/ or removed shall be performed by BlissLight service personnel or their
authorized agents. Opening the BlissLight protective housing voids the warranty.
|MCM Part #:||58-17735|
|Blisslight Part #:||RED-BLISSLIGHTS-PB-R|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|