1 Port Ethernet to 16 X Digital Inputs
Outputs each group of 4 lines has its own common rail. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU. Offers robust and intelligent 'control side' devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as 'process side'.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. The digital output port line are implemented as protected output circuits, providing current overload and short circuit protection, voltage surge, overload and open circuit protection and over temperature protection to allow the widest possible usage and range of devices.
- Digital Inputs: 16
- Logic Level 0: 0V to +1V
- Logic Level 1: +3.5V to +30V
- Latched Inputs: Triggered by user programmable positive or negative edges, stays true until acknowledged
- Counter Inputs User programmable: counts positive or negative transitions up to 100Hz
- Watchdog Active high/low: Pulsed high/low
- Digital Outputs: 0
- Serial Port: Serial Gateway RS485 NuDam/ADAM compatible gateway
- Power Input: 5 - 30V DC input, reverse polarity protected
|MCM Part #:||83-15648|
|Brainboxes Part #:||ED-516|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|