Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to 4 RS232 serial ports. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud rates, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser. For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally. Serial Port Tunneling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.
- 4 Port RS-232
- Data rate from 110 to 921,600 baud
- User friendly interface, simple to use, powerful in operation
- Web configuration and RFC2217 compliant interface for non-Windows users
- IP-30 rated enclosure
- Serial Port Tunneling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
- Power supply included (power input 5-30V DC)