Buffalo's unmanaged business-class 16-port gigabit switch offers a quick and easy way to extend your office network at fast gigabit Ethernet speeds. Plug and play installation requires no additional software or configuration; simply plug your network ready devices into one of the available Ethernet ports. Each AUTO-MDIX port automatically detects and configures the correct connection while optional jumbo frame support provides maximum performance.
The unmanaged business-class gigabit switch includes Intelligent Power Control, an energy conservation feature that monitors the activity status of each port to greatly reduce the total power consumed. The durable metal chassis is rack-mountable and equipped with holes for wall-mounting or rubber feet for easy placement on a desktop. Fast networking speeds, eco minded operation and performance-minded features make the Buffalo unmanaged business-class 16-port gigabit switch a perfect network extension solution for your office.
- Easily Extend Your Office Network: Integrates any Ethernet enabled device with plug and play setup
- High Performance: Connect and upgrade devices and workstations to fast gigabit speeds
- Durable Metal Chassis: Fanless, compact design offers silent and reliable operation
- Gigabit Ethernet: Multiple gigabit ports for fast transfer rates
- Fast and Easy Setup: Auto-MDIX provides fast plug and play setup with any Ethernet cable
- Flexible Placement: Easily mount in a rack, on a wall or place on a desktop