Buffalo's unmanaged 5-port gigabit switch offers a quick and easy way to extend your home or small office network with fast gigabit Ethernet speeds. Plug and play installation requires no additional software or configuration; simply plug in your network ready devices to one of the available gigabit Ethernet ports. Each AUTO-MDIX port automatically detects and configures the correct connection while optional jumbo frame support provides maximum performance.
The unmanaged gigabit switch includes Intelligent Power Control, an energy conservation feature that monitors the activity status of each port to reduce the total power consumed by up to 68%. The light and durable chassis is equipped with holes for wall-mounting or rubber feet for easy placement on a desktop. Fast networking speeds, eco minded operation and performance minded features make the Buffalo unmanaged 5-port gigabit switch a perfect network extension solution for your home or small office.
- Use with any Ethernet enabled device: PCs, TVs, gaming consoles and other digital home appliances
- Gigabit Ethernet: Multiple gigabit ports for fast transfer rates
- Intelligent Power Control: Power supplied to ports is automatically monitored and controlled for energy savings up to 64%*
- Loop Detection: Minimizes the impact of network disruptions
- Plug and Play: Just plug in your Ethernet cables and connect to power
- Compact and Lightweight: Durable, lightweight case for placement anywhere