The revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. If and when a tube does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace.
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 tubes
- Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 tubes for 90's metal rock tone
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power tubes up to 20 times longer. Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes. No need for expensive matched tube sets. Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands. Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement.
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life