Three fully independent channels: A totally Clean channel that won't break up; a Crunch channel for a halfway dirty rock and blues tone (or crank the gain for a metal rhythm tone); and a Lead channel with the same structure as the Crunch channel, but with access to more gain. Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume, giving you total control over the level of each.
The revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. If and when a tube does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace.
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes (convertible to 6L6)
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 tubes for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power tubes up to 20 times longer. Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes. No need for expensive matched tube sets. Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands. Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for killer low end control
- Adjustable Noise Gate available on Lead channel
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|MCM Part #:||555-22810|
|Bugera Part #:||333XLINFINIUM|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|