This kit is capable of handling both the cable and power. The Real World Certifier with printing has been combined with the inline Power Panel DVM to give your tool kit versatility.
Real World Certifier:
The Real World Certifier tells you if your cable is wired correctly and the speed at which your cable is capable of operating. This tool is ideal for LAN managers and cable installers.
- Speed tests: 10MB, 100MB, Gigabit
- Cable typing: CAT 3, 5, 5E, 6
- Displays port speed, duplex, and data levels of all pairs
- Inline port mode and Port beacon
- Checks for cable length, opens, shorts, split pairs and split distance
- Next, Next, (FAR), skew, propagation delay
- Attenuation, hot splits
- Multi-pair Toner/Probe
- Stores 250 tests for later printing
Inline Power Panel:
CAT 5/6 cables are jammed with data, phone, surveillance cameras and now 48 volts of PoE (Power over Ethernet). This DVM spots these devices and adds two interactive buttons for LAN switches and the PoE ports. This device has two RJ45 jacks to let you connect 2 devices, passing through PoE power to the device and allowing you to monitor an active system.
- Detects network devices: Indicates advertised speed and duplex and pairs
- Detects phones: Indicates voltage amplitude and pairs
- Detects PoE: Indicates voltage amplitude and pairs
- Force link button: Sends link pulses to prompt communication
- Test PoE button: Simulates a VoIP phone or camera and prompts PoE
- Uses device LEDs to alert when device or voltage is present
- Measure power draw (in watts)
|MCM Part #:||72-8840|
|Byte Brothers Part #:||CPK1000IL|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 1274
MCM Cat 56, Page 1112View in Catalog