The EAGLE Make license is for hobbyists who do not use EAGLE in a commercial context. The license is for individuals only and not for educational or non-commercial institutions.
It is a single user license that enables all the features of the EAGLE Standard Edition (limited to six signal layers and 160x100mm routing area) with all three modules (Layout+Schematic+Autorouter).
When ordering this special EAGLE Make license, you will receive a registration card as pictured.Once you download the Cadsoft Make software you will input the registration number into the software. This will activate the software and complete the registration.
- Easy to learn
- Schematic editor, layout editor and library editor modules with common user interface.
- Free service support through dedicated experts
- Fully supported on Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Easy to use
- Flexible User Language Programs (ULPs) enable custom features such as individual instruction sequences, simulation, data export and import. Tens of thousands of EAGLE CAD libraries (symbols and footprints) included.
- Export Gerber files to any board house:
- Gerber 274X & Gerber 274D
- Excellon NC Drill Format
- SM1000 and SM3000
- Custom user-defined export formats
- Real-time access to online product & pricing information through DesignLink
- Active customer forums to share files, libraries ULPs, design tips and more
- Parse and paste your data outside of EAGLE (XML datastructure)
- Manufacturer Part No: LSR-1SS
- 99 schematic sheets, 6 signal layers and 160x100 mm routing area (6.4" x 4")
- Layout + Schematic + Autorouter
- Users: 1 User only (Hobbyist)
- License Period: Unlimited
- Technical Support: Maintenance and support included
- Returns and Refunds:
- There are no refunds on software purchases – users can download CadSoft EAGLE at any time to try it prior to buying a license.
|MCM Part #:||83-16546|
|Cadsoft Eagle Part #:||01HCARD|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|