DeoxIT® Greases are manufactured in semi-solid form for use as a combination cleaning, deoxidizing, protecting and lubricating preparation. Greases protect against oxidation (galvanic corrosion) and are free of mineral acids, sulphurs, alkalis and other noxious components aggressive to metals. DeoxIT® Greases improve performance of electrical contacts and mechanical components that require precise lubrication.
Graphite Particle Formula
Graphite provides excellent lubricating and heat transfer characteristics. Use where lubrication is vital and heat absorption and dissipation is important.
- Lithium base provides good lubrication, excellent wear resistance, and excellent pressure resistance
- Excellent oxidation (galvanic corrosion) protection
- High dripping-point characteristics
- Grease tube cartridge - use with standard caulking gun
- Operating temperatures: -40°F to 500°F.
- 8 oz tube (226g)
|MCM Part #:||200-550|
|Caig Laboratories Part #:||L260-G8TP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|