DeoxIT® Greases are manufactured in semi-solid form for use as a combination cleaning, deoxidizing, protecting and lubricating preparation. Greases protect against oxidation (galvanic corrosion) and are free of mineral acids, sulphurs, alkalis and other noxious components aggressive to metals. DeoxIT® Greases improve performance of electrical contacts and mechanical components that require precise lubrication.
Graphite & Quartz Particle Formula
Use when heat transfer, lubrication and assistance is needed in breaking up oxides and corrosion. Finer particles than the copper.
- Lithium base provides good lubrication, excellent wear resistance, and excellent pressure resistance
- Excellent oxidation (galvanic corrosion) protection
- High dripping-point characteristics
- Grease tube cartridge - use with standard caulking gun
- Operating temperatures: -40°F to 500°F.
- 8 oz tube (226g)
|MCM Part #:||200-560|
|Caig Laboratories Part #:||L260-GQ8TP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|