Low Profile LED Par 64
It’s an LED PAR 64 with a slim casing only 2.5 inches thick—that can go almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control.
Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly.
It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down.
- LED par can designed for any application where a compact wash light is needed
- Compact and low-profile fixture can fit in most places where other lights can’t
- Compatible for use with the Satellite battery-operated system
- Great for quiet installations thanks to its 100% silent operation and lack of moving parts
- Create static colors and RGB color mixing without a DMX controller
- Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- DMX channels: 3 or 7
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 180 (60 red, 60 green, 60 blue) LEDs
- Beam angle: 14°
- Field angle: 23°
- Illuminance: 1,241 @ 2 m
- Power linking: 40 units @ 120 V / 60 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 32 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 36 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Size: 9.7 x 11.1 x 2.5 in (246 x 282 x 64 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
A Travel Bag is also available for these lights
|MCM Part #:||555-19245|
|Chauvet Part #:||SLIMPAR 64|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|