Besides being adorably cute, the CodeBug is a fully programmable wearable microcontroller designed to teach the fundamentals of physical computing, programming, and electronics.
There is no clunky IDE to install or complicated libraries to integrate - just plug the CodeBug into your USB port, point your browser to CodeBug Create and following along with clearly written tutorials and curriculum.
Are you a seasoned pro when it comes to coding? The CodeBug supports several languages (including Python) and can even be controlled using I2C from the GPIO pins of a Raspberry Pi. The CodeBug has something for everyone!
Protect your CodeBug from bumps and bruises with these durable shell enclosures:
- 8-bit MicroChip processor
- 25 LED display
- 2 x tactile pushbuttons
- 6 x Gator-clip sized rings for outputs and touch inputs
- I2C, SPI, and UART connectivity
- Onboard power supply
- Extension connector for future accessories
- Sewable rings for garment attachment
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi
- "Blocky" browser based online programming software with code view
- Pluggable into the Raspberry Pi's GPIO port
|MCM Part #:||83-17040|
|CodeBug Part #:||2479888|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|