Cooler Master V1000 Power Supply
Cooler Master developed the V-series to re-ascertain its position as the worlds top power supply brand.
Based on a brand new platform, it features outstanding efficiency, especially at typical low idle loads, excellent hold up times, voltage stability and ripple suppression. It only uses highest grade Japanese capacitors, most of them solid capacitors, as well as a massive high quality 42mm transformer. And thanks to high quality FDB fans V-series PSUs are extremely cool and quiet. The V-series uses a fully modular cable system with beautiful all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables. This makes cable management a breeze and results in nice looking clean builds with the best possible airflow.
- High performance components for improved reliability
- Multi-protection design (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP)
- Supports dual +12V1 and +12V2 outputs for high power usage
- Two 4+4 pin +12V CPU connector for high-end CPU
- EMI Noise filter built-in design
- Over 90% efficiency at typical loading
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.31
- M/B 20+4 Pin Connector x 1
- CPU 4+4 Pin x 2
- PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 8
- SATA x 9
- 4 Pin Peripheral x 4
- 4 Pin Floppy x 1
|MCM Part #:||83-16619|
|Coolermaster Part #:||RSA00-AFBAG1-US|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|