Commercial Mixer Amplifier
The Crown 135MA is a high value mixer-amplifier for commercial audio. It provides 8-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The 135MA provides 3 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 35W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and Bass and Treble controls.
- 3 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 35W amplifier output channel in 135MA
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo inputs, screw-terminal speaker out
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
|Frequency Response (at 1 watt from line out):
||50 Hz to 20 kHz ± 1 dB
19 Hz to 34 kHz +0, –3 dB
|Signal to Noise Ratio (ref. to rated power, master volume at minimum):
||Mic: > 58 dB
Line: > 60 dB
Telephone: > 60 dB
Inputs 2 or 3 (and 4 in 160MA): > 78 dB
|THD + N: ||< 0.5% at rated power at 1 kHz
< 0.1% at 5W at 1 kHz
|Input Sensitivity (for full output at maximum gain):
||Input 1: Mic 3mV, Line 800mV
Input 2: 400mV
Input 3: 400mV
Input 4 (160MA only): 400mV
|Input Impedance (nominal):
||Mic: 2.2 kilohms
Line: 10 kilohms
RCA: 10 kilohms
|Crosstalk: ||–82 dB at 1kHz (Ch. 1 line input 0.8V, Ch. 1 volume at minimum, other channel volumes at maximum)
|Line Output Level (nominal): ||1V into 10 kilohms
|Phantom Power: ||15 VDC
|AC Line Voltages Available:
||Universal Power Supply. Line voltage tolerance +15%, –20%.
|Operating Temperature/Humidity: ||0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
|Storage Temperature: ||–20° C to 85° C.
|MCM Part #:||555-22400|
|Crown Audio Part #:||135MA|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|