The PR750LCDRM1U unit has a capacity of 750VA/560Watts, six (6) battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including two (2) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. This UPS has four (4) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 6V/9Ah batteries. The front LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel® Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control. The addition of an optional SNMP/Network card allows for remote management via web browser or network management system (NMS). A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- 750VA / 560W Pure sine wave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- Full AVR Buck/Boost & GreenPower UPS™
- 1U Rack Mount / Tower convertible
- Multi-function LCD display
- SNMP/HTTP remote management option
- 6 Outlets / USB, Serial, and EPO ports
- EMI/RFI filters
- PowerPanel® Business Edition