- Remote management and configuration of UPS via Web Browser or NMS
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, HTTP, BOOTP, and DHCP protocol
- PowerPanel Shutdown Service for up to 6 servers and workstations.
- Automatic events notification via SNMP Trap
- Flexible Event Action setting
- Auto-shutdown to protect servers/workstations from data loss due to power failure.
- Schedule shutdown/startup/reboot of UPS remotely
- Event logging to trace UPS operation history
- SNMP MIB provided
- 10Mbps fast Ethernet compatible
- Quick installation and user friendly interface
- Security management provided
- A computer with a Windows Operating System
- An Ethernet cable connection to an existing network
- NMS (Network Management Station) compliant with SNMP
- A RS232 cable to connect the CyberPower Network Management Card with UPS
- OR1500LCDRM2U**, OR2200LCDRM2U**
- PR1500SWRM2U, PR2200SWRM2U, PR3000SWRM2U
- PP800SW**, PP1100SW**, PP1500SWT2**, PP1500SWT4, PP2200SW
- OP650**, OP850**, OP1250**, OP1500**
** Requires external DC power adapter (included).
|MCM Part #:||28-16170|
|Cyberpower Systems Part #:||RMCARD100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|