The tester will send special signals to make the connected POE port flicker at special frequency, which will enable the installers to easily and quickly find the connected ethernet cable. This function can prevent mistakenly insertion or disconnection non-corresponding cable to artificially interrupt network connection.
IP address scan
In digital IP surveillance applications, if IP camera’s IP address is not clear or forgotten; the device cannot be used .IP address scan can quickly search the connected IP camera or other network device’s IP address.
To add an IP camera or other network device to the current network group, the new IP address must not be occupied, otherwise it will cause IP conflicts and stop the equipment normal working. Link monitor can check if the new setting IP address is occupied.
PING is the most conventional network debugging tools (Ethernet port ping test) . It is used to test if the connected IP camera (or any other network equipment) is working normally and the IP address is correct.
Tests the PoE voltage when the POE switch is supplying power to IP camera. It can clearly display the power+ and power- on the ethernet cable pins, each cable pin’s voltage and the failure connection of cable pin series numbers.
- 3.5" LCD with 960x240 resolution
- Video signal level meter
- PTZ camera controls
- Unique 12VDC 1A power output to power camera with 3' pigtail
- RS485/RS422 input and data logging
- Network cable tester (opens, shorts, etc.)
- RS232 input
- 3.5mm audio input
- Built in speaker
- Color bar signal generator
- Up to 12 hour battery life
- 4 hour recharge time
- BNC input with 3' M-to-M BNC pigtail
- 12VDC 1A output to power camera with 3' pigtail
- 5VDC 2A AC adaptor powers and charges tester
- Li-ion 3.7V 3000mAh rechargeable battery (replacement battery available)
- Carrying case included
Supported PTZ protocols: