Transparent metal-in ESD shielding bags are the most commonly used shielding bag. These bags allow for 40% light transmission for easy identification of bag contents.
- Integral antistatic, low tribocharging properties- Bag contents will not electrostatically charge during movement
- Integral static dissipative properties- Not topically treated, not humidity dependant, won't wear off
- Manufactured on specially designed soft fold converting machines - Prevents scratches and creases maintaining the integrity of Faraday Cage shielding protection
- Large 3/8" wide seals - high performance interior sealing layer - Greater sealing surface provides greater seal strength compared to comparable products with 1/8" wide seals; higher quality, more durable
- Identified with ESD Protective Symbol as required by ANSI/ESD S541 with lot code for improved quality control tracking and identified as ESD packaging
- Polycarbonate compatible containing no amines or N-octanic acid- Non-corrosive, will not contaminate parts
- Testable to industry standards- Meets or exceeds one or more of the following standards: electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20, EIA 541, EIA 625, MIL-STD-1686, and EIA 583
- Heat Sealable
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in America
- Size: 8" x 12"
- 100 per package
|MCM Part #:||21-7794|
|Desco Part #:||13465|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|