Wescorp tape generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll (at 73ºF, 45% RH average) making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items. Made of low charging transparent cellulose film (2.4mils thick) with high-tack rubber adhesive.
- Conductive shielding layer (10E5) marked with SD symbols (mil STD 1285 and ESDA)
- For use in creating a faraday cage to provide static shielding of an ESD sensitive item
- Surface resistance: 10E8 – 10E10 Ohms
- Tested per ANSI/ESD S11.11 to meet dissipative limits of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541
- Temperature range: 10ºC – 71ºC (14ºF – 140ºF)
- Meets MIL-B-81705 for exposure to 100ºC for 10 minutes max
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- ½” X 72 Yards
|MCM Part #:||21-9263|
|Desco Part #:||81250|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|