The ULTRA-DI DI400P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI400P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
- Connect your guitar or bass directly to your mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatches, long cables and cycle hum
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows the use of long cables without losing high frequencies
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems such as hum
- High-performance transformer for ultimate signal integrity
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|MCM Part #:||555-11005|
|Behringer Part #:||DI400P|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|