HDMI IR Adapter - Sold Individually
By Distributed By MCM (128.815UK)
MCM Part #33-11670
You Save: $5.75 (72 %)
IR over HDMI Adapter
Part of a complete set, these items allow IR remote control signals to be carried over the existing HDMI cable. Simply connect an HDMI/IR adapter at each end of the HDMI cable, then connect the specially designed IR target and emitter, and you're finished. System is HDMI line powered, no additional power source required.
Perfect for use with televisions that have Blu-Ray player, satellite receiver or cable box located in a cabinet or behind the wall.
- Allows for IR Control over any HDMI Cable
- IR target connects to HDMI/IR adapter at the television set
- IR emitter connects to HDMI/IR adapter at the video source
- Works with any length of HDMI cable
- Supports 38KHz IR control signals
- IR or CEC selectable
Note: Not for use with HDMI cables having active repeaters
|MCM Part #:||33-11670|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||128.815UK|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|